Native Apps vs. HTML5?
- Rapid Adoption – With Native apps, users can immediately navigate and figure out controls.
- Usability – Users love interactive native apps which is not fluid or possible in HTML5.
- Compatibility – HTML5 can react differently based on which mobile browser is used.
- Off-Line – Native apps reduce the connectivity issues HTML5 has when there is no Internet access.
- Performance – Native apps win hands down.
- Security – Enterprise security, data security – native apps win again.
- Revenue Stream – Native apps can more easily be deployed to generate revenue.
- Code Reuse – This used to be the biggest selling point for HTML5, however, Energy Sourcing can now achieve 80% or more of code reuse which accelerates development and reduces costs.